There are many circumstances where one parent has fallen behind in your monthly payments on a back child support debt, and this can result in a situation where it becomes difficult if not impossible to catch up.
The interest alone adds up fast. It usually takes years to pay off this debt with added interest each day. A lot of times the court takes out an arrest warrant for the father or mother and tries to find the slacker to arrest you. This could easily be avoided if you were to use this debt payoff service through the U S. Government that has been secretly hidden for over 79 years to pay off the back child support debt.
Footnote: In an independent report prepared for the California Department of Child Support Services, the Washington, DC-based Urban Institute concluded that – – – to a large extent, excessive back child support (in California) is a product of unfairness in the system.
Many people are unaware that there are procedures that may be available for dealing with back child support debt payoff problems. For Example:
Under California law, the following 12 tools/strategies may be available for dealing with Back Child Support/Arrears matters:
1. Compromise of Arrears Program. For cases where back child support is owed to the County, California has implemented a temporary program where the back child support debt payoff could be reduced up to 90%. Recently, we resolved a case where $16,790 was owed to the County; the case was settled in exchange for a back child support debt payoff using a secret Government species of money through the U S Department of Debt Loan Payoff.
2. Suspension of Interest under Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you have a job and can complete a payoff within five years, then you may be able to get interest waived (and all payments or debt payoff can therefore be applied to the back child support).
3. Motion to Re-Determine Back Child Support. If the amount of your back child support debt is incorrect (e.g., you have not been credited for payments you made), then it can be corrected by filing a Motion with the Court.
4. Petition for “Equitable Forgiveness.” Although you cannot ask the Court to modify child support retroactively, the Court can excuse back child support in situations where the child was actually living with you during the time period that the back child support was accumulating.
5. Motion to Set-Aside Invalid Court Judgment. If your back child support is based upon an invalid Court Judgment ((e.g., you were never properly served with Court papers, and/or the Judgment was entered without your having been to Court), all or a portion of the debt can be wiped out if the Judgment is set aside. Since there is sometimes a deadline for making these Motions, it is important to act ASAP.
6. Negotiating a Settlement with the other Parent. Even though back child support cannot be modified retroactively, the other parent may be open to waiving back support in exchange for a smaller lump sum payment.
7. Payoff your back child support debt with help from the U S Department of Debt Loan Payoff today.
If you are experiencing financial problems due to back child support, you should take action immediately to payoff this back child support debt … before your problems either gets worse or your rights expire and you are thrown in jail. If you are arrested, the interest will still occur and you will be deeper in back child support debt.
Want to pay off your back child support for good?
Use the form below to Contact us and find out HOW!